Financial aid and enrollment offices consistently have fewer and fewer resources at hand, while being asked to manage more complex enrollment cycles. This shouldn't be a wait-and-see experiment, when there are plenty of institutional and market level data to inform decisions. In this short webinar, the SightLine team will describe their thorough process in answering the following questions with the data that your institution already has on hand:
- How to I effectively award financial aid to enroll more of the right students at our institution?
- How do we structure our awarding and messaging to be competitive within our direct market?
- How does this strategy integrate with our mission of supporting and serving certain key student segments?
- Can we quantify the risk associated with these award changes?
- Can we identify a strategy to enroll more students while increasing net revenue?
By watching this on-demand webinar, you will walk away with a step by step roadmap to tackle some tough questions regarding optimizing financial aid resources and enrolling more of the right students at your institution.