Both public and private 4-year higher-ed institutions have consistently increased their prices while seeing declining enrollment yield rates over the past decade. The good news is that data is readily and publicly available to quantify and understand the relationship between tuition pricing and yield rates for any segment of the higher-ed market. SightLine leverages this information to increase enrollment yield rates and develop strategic pricing plans for colleges and universities. Topics covered in this 30 minute webinar are:
- What a competitive marketplace analysis is,
- Why this is important to understanding student enrollment decision processes,
- Making strategic pricing decisions based on your top competitive market,
- Communicating market and price positioning to your university team and board of directors,
- Identifying and leveraging existing data to support pricing decisions, and
- Quantifying the long term outlook for your institution's enrollment yield rates and net revenue.